VoyageATL is an online magazine that highlights local small businesses and entrepreneurs and promotes local events. A few days ago they published a small piece on my company, Incite.
Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Name: Robert D. Brown III
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I am a senior decision support advisor who provides guidance, deep insights, and valuable solutions for senior decision-makers facing complex, high-risk problems related to strategic planning, risk management, project valuation & planning, and project portfolio analysis & management.
My goal is to help people ensure that the decisions they make are well framed (focused on the right problem and clearly defined) and that they understand the implications of uncertainty and risk on the likelihood of achieving their goals.
“A decision was wise, even though it lead to disastrous consequences, if the evidence at hand indicated that it was the best one to make; and a decision was foolish, even though it lead to the happiest possible consequences, if it was unreasonable to expect those consequences."
-Herodotus, ca. 500 BC.
Note that only the last 10 posts are listed here. More tasty bits are actually here than meets the eye.
- Book trailers
- Bridging the Gap: The Economics of Data Science an...
- Seeking Beta Testers for a Web-based Sales Opportu...
- The Power of Negative Thinking: “How do we know th...
- A Decision Analyst's View of Electoral Surprise
- New Book: Business Intelligence with R by Dwight B...
- Becoming a Business Analytics Jedi: An application...
- Interview with Atlanta Business Radio
- Teaching the Love of Thinking and Discovery
- An Interesting Christmas Gift
"Blessed is he who has learned how to engage in inquiry, with no impulse to harm his countrymen or to pursue wrongful actions, but perceives the order of immortal and ageless nature, how it is structured."